Medical Assistant South Denver OBGYN Sign On Bonus 4793 PI145314937
South Denver OBGYN
$500 Sign On Bonus!
OnPoint Medical Group is searching for an outstanding Medical Assistant to join our team at South Denver OBGYN! Come join a great group of medical professionals as our network continues to grow!
Start before September 20th and receive a $500 sign on bonus after 90 days of employment!
OnPoint Medical Group is a physician-led network of skilled Primary and Urgent care providers who are committed to expanding access to quality healthcare in the most effective and affordable manner possible.
Our “Circle of Care” has one primary goal – to ensure the health and wellness of members and their families. We do this by providing access to a comprehensive menu of medical services from one unified physician group in their neighborhoods. With doctors, nurses, specialists, labs and medical records all interlinked and coordinated, patient care has never been in better hands.
The back office Medical Assistant assists the provider (Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) in examination and treatment of patients by
performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following statements are illustrative of the essential duties of the job and do not include other nonessential or peripheral duties that may be required. We retain the right to modify or change the essential and additional functions of the job at any time.
- Welcomes patients and prepares patients for health care visit
- Supports patient care delivery
- Assists injury care as directed by the treating provider
- Perform daily and weekly duties as assigned
- Conducts business in a service-oriented manner that is attentive, cooperative, sensitive, respectful and kind with all patients, visitors, the public and all colleagues
- Back up front office, when needed
- Performs front office clerical duties such as answering telephones, check-in, checkout and record processing as requested.
- Performs clerical activities related to appointment scheduling and patient intake, data verification, office communications, and filing of patient records
- Attends staff meetings as required
- Completes required certifications; becomes proficient in clinic systems and procedures,
and maintains knowledge in all policies, practices and procedures.
- Maintains certifications per state guidelines
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the rationale of appropriate patient care
- Follows all OSHA standards, policies and procedures
- Follows all HIPAA standards, policies and procedures
- Performs duties to achieve or exceed established service standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant (MA) or equivalent experience required
- Maintain certifications per state guidelines
- Nationally recognized as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills required. EMR experience preferred
- Some Experience experience required
- Current BLS card
- 2-3 years of experience in OB/GYN or Family or Pediatrics
- Athenahealth practice management system
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
JOB ELEMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to walk; sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OnPoint Medical Group is and EEO Employer.
- Health insurance plan options for you and your dependents
- Dental, and Vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Company Paid life insurance
- Voluntary options for short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- AFLAC Plans
- FSA options
- Eligible for 401(k) after 6 months of employment with a 4% match that vests immediately
- Paid Time-Off earned
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role.
PI145314937 4793Apply Now