Medical Assistant Part Time or Full Time Lone Tree Colorado
Medical Assistant Part Time or Full Time
Rocky Mountain Kidney Care
Lone Tree, Colorado
Full-Time or Part-Time Medical Assistant
Immediate opening for an experienced, caring, dedicated Medical Assistant at Rocky Mountain Kidney Care at our Lone Tree location.
Monday-Friday. No nights or weekends, closed on most holidays
Competitive pay, medical, dental, and vision plans, paid-time off and 401k Plan
Summary: Under the direction of a Provider, assist with patient care, including but not limited to rooming patients, chart preparation, and administrative functions.
Job requires critical thinking, decisive judgement, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced medical practice. Must be a team player and have a professional demeanor with all patients and fellow staff members.
· Commitment to excellence and high standards. Ability to understand and adhere to established policies, procedures, and protocols.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Strong charting/documentation skills with an Electronic Medical Record program. (Athena preferred)
· Strong communication skills: Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds; Skill in English language, reading, grammar and spelling.
· Strong collaboration skills: Able to effectively work with multiple health professionals in a complex environment using tact, diplomacy, and discipline.
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills: Ability to manage priorities and workflow; Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
· Flexible: Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Frequent long periods of standing, bending, stooping, walking, sitting
- The ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities
Liberty Administrative Services, LLC provides an inclusive and safe environment for all applicants and employees. Liberty Administrative Services, LLC treats all individuals equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender identity, gender expression, transgender), sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other impermissible factor according to applicable law.
For applicants in need of assistance or special accommodations for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to HR@LibertyAdminServices.com to let us know the nature of your request.
PI157023044 #5047Apply Now